Hide Blue Tick in WhatsApp: Some people are using WhatsApp Mod Application to hide there Blue Ticks ( Read messages ) from others. By using mod applications people are risking their privacy.
People are unaware that the WhatsApp has provided this feature by default in the Application. Which lets users hide their read message “Blue Tick” on just a click of Button.
So let’s get started with the Tutorial so that from now onwards you all do not have to use mood WhatsApp Mod Application which risks your privacy, Once the app is installed, Here’s How to disable read receipts:
1. Step:- Open the WhatsApp Application.
2. Step:- Go to the Setting option in the top right corner for android and for ios it is in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Step:- Tap on Account option.
4. Step:- Tap on Privacy option.
5. Step:- Then Slide the read Receipts to the OFF position “to the left side”.
After turning off the Read receipts option in your phone settings you will also won’t be able to see the Bluetick on the messages you sent. If you face any problem in the tricks try contacting us through the comments.
And BookMark our website or new tech tricks and news. And do not forget to visit or home page TechProofs.com
Do not forget to see our Amazing trick on How to Download WhatsApp Status without letting them know. After learning those simple steps you will be able to download any status of your contacts.