Telegram login | Telegram for pc | Telegram web | Telegram channels | Telegram group | Telegram apk | Telegram login | Telegram sign up | Telegram wikipedia| Telegram history |Telegram Desktop | Telegram vs WhatsApp |Telegram ico|Telegram messenger | Telegram X iOS | Android | Desktop
Telegram is cloud-based messaging and calling app, developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, a privately based company. Telegram apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows phone, Windows NT, Mac OS, Linux.
Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. Telegram client-side code is open source but servers side code is closed source. Messages and media in Telegram are only client-server encrypted and stored on the servers by default. Its service provides end-to-end encryption for voice calls and optional end-to-end encrypted chats between two online users, yet not for groups or channels.
Telegram helps you to access your messages and media from multiple devices at a time.
SEE MORE At: Tech Proof
The telegram was launched in 2013 by the brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov. First, they launched VK in Russia. Telegram Messenger states that its end goal is not to bring profit, but it is not currently structured as a non-profit organization.
How to use Telegram
- Step 1: Download the Telegram app from Apple store or PlayStore.
- Step 2: Open the app and click start messaging.
- Step 3: Enter your Number. You will receive a call from telegram to verify the number.
- Step 4: Add your name and profile picture. Now, Find your Friends.
- Step 5: You can now start your Regular or secret chat.
The Telegram web is a free, fast and secure way to enjoy most of the telegram’s features right in your web-browser.
It is always synced with the Telegram app on your mobile device which makes it a perfect for messaging and file sharing.
Telegram on pc
Method 1: Using the Telegram Desktop App
- Step 1: Download and open telegram on your mac or pc.
- Step 2: Enter your phone number and click next.
- Step 3: Enter the code sent on your phone.
- Step 4: Click next and you are login in the T
elegramand good to Go.
ALSO SEE: HOW TO USE WHATSAPP ON PC
Method 2: Using Web Browser
- Step 1: Open your Browser and search Telegram Web.
- Step 2: Type the phone number which you used on your mobile.
- Step 3: Enter the code send on your mobile.
- Step 4: Click on next and then you are good to go.
USERS ALSO SEE: ABOUT AUTOMATION
Telegram plus is unofficial mod for the well known messaging application developed by the same team that created the successful (though now extinct) WhatsApp plus. It has the new features which were lacked in original Telegram. It is the one of the most rated messaging application on PlayStore named as Plus Messenger.
Telegram X iOS | Android
The Telegram X is available for iPhone and iPad, An alternative Telegram client built in Swift, with higher speed, slicker animations, themes and more efficient battery use. It is available in all the Android devices.
The Telegram app is also available for pc and mac. From where you can easily access all your messages and media. The Telegram app is way ahead of its time.
Telegram vs WhatsApp
Some features of Telegram over WhatsApp are:
- In Telegram, you can send a media file of 1.5 GB whereas in WhatsApp it is only 16 MB.
Telegramyou can create a group of 10,000 people and whereasin