FB account disabled solved | Disabled account appeal id request Facebook | FB account disabled how long | FB account disabled solved 2019 | HTTP FB me disabled | Disabled ineligible | My personal account disabled ineligible:-The problem is faced by most of the people when we disable our FB account by our self by mistake which can be recovered by logging in again. One more condition is that it is disabled by the Facebook itself for which you have to raise a request which will be confirmed by the Facebook for reactivating your account or not.
FB account disabled solved 2019
Facebook is an American company which was founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with his Harvard college friends. It is considered as one of the 4 tech giants Apple, Amazon, and Google.
In February 2012, the value of the company at $104 billion, the largest valuation to date for a newly listed public company.
How to Recover the Facebook Disabled A
Method 1: If you Disabled Your Self
- If you have temporally Disabled your account by your self for some time temporally then you can recover it any time when you log in again.
- If you have permanently disabled account you have 14 days to recover the account. If you have passed 14 days. Now you can look forward to
creatinga new account as you cannot recover it now.
Method 2: If it is Disabled by Facebook
If it has been disabled by Facebook you can raise a request regarding your account reactivation. Which will be reviewed by Facebook and it is on them to accept or reject your Appeal to reactivate your account.
How to Raise a Request
- Step 1:- Go to Facebook home page.
- Step 2:- Then go to Help Centre.
- Step 3:- Head over to My Facebook account has been disabled page.
- Step 4:- Then Click on Submit Appeal.
- Step 5:- Enter the Details asked by Facebook.
- Step 6:- Click send.
After this they will send you message that you account has been account.