Jio Fi | Jio wifi hotspot not working | Jio Fi Battery Binking | Jio Fi Charging Indicator | Jiofi device
| jiofi recharge plan | how to use jiofi
Nowadays the Jio has taken the whole market of networking in India under its control. the services provided by the Jio are seamless the Jio is providing the best network in India with its great plans. The plans of Jio are highlighted by its technique of giving data for free.
The plans are to the heap and provide a good experience. There are different plans according to your needs. As 399 plan give you about enough data for the day. But if you need more you can boost it up by the booster plan a net pack for a day or 2.
The Jio is setting up market never done before like any other company.
The Jio has also introduce jio fiber, jio fi, and many more.
Jio wifi device not working
There could be many problems happening on the device. The device can have
- No battery
- no reach to signals
- Or some internal defects
How to resolve Connectivity issue of Jio Fi
- First, open the back cover of your Jio Fi device and reinsert the active Jio sim on the device.
- Second, Check that you Jio Fi device is charged.
- Third, Check whether the device is on or off.
- Fourth, If the device is on check the wifi of your phone it is on or off.
- Fifth, The phone is connected or not.
- Sixth, Check the network on the Jio Fi device. If it shows red or blue light on the signal this means that you are in a low network area. Try shifting to a different place for network coverage.
SEE MORE AT TECH PROOFS
How to hard rest the Jio fi device
- Step 1: Turn on the Jio Fi device.
- Step 2: Open the back cover of the device.
- Step 3: Do not remove the battery of the device let it be on.
- Step 4: Now, search for the reset written on back.
- Step 5: Press the button using sim ejector tool or with pin.
This will rest your Jio fi device to the factory setting now you will have to re configure your device.
Any more problem you face comment below we will resolve it as soon as possible.